Go Wireless. Lightweight, high strength HMPE rope manufactured by Samson Rope. Synthetic Rope save time and money while increasing safety and reducing demands on crew. For Mooring and Towing applications
HMPE Synthetic Ropes
- 12 strand HMPE Mooring Ropes fully MEG 4 certified
- Over 9000 Samson HMPE Mooring Lines in Worldwide service
- 8str,12 str and jacketed HMPE Towlines custom manufactured
- 8 str and 12 str Mixed fibre Mooring Ropes and Tails.
- 8 str, 12 str and Double braid Polyester and Nylon ropes
- 3 str 8 str 12 str Polypropylene Ropes
- Mooring wires
- Lifting Slings
- Non Rotating
- Crane wires
Incorporate environmental cost, risk and impact into business objectives and decisions; conduct our operations in an environmentally responsible manner;
- Strive to meet the requirements of all applicable environmental laws, regulations policies, and obligations to which the company subscribers.
- Fulfil and meet the needs and expectations of all our stakeholders and the requirements of the international standard ISO 14001:2015;
- Manage our activities to avoid, minimize and mitigate impact to the environment
- Reduce the quantity and toxicity of materials used and waste generated from its operations / facilities through correct selection, efficient use, reuse and recycling.
- Meet our partners common environmental objectives
- Ensure continuous improvement via environmental Management.